We often have volunteer opportunities; please contact us if you wish to make a difference in these children's lives.
The CGCAC is a 501(c)3 public nonprofit. Your contributions are tax-deductible.
- Fuzzy, snuggly blankets in a variety of colors
- Stuffed animals for children to take home
- "noiseless" toys for children 8-12 years of age, for our waiting room
- Games, puzzles, movies for children 10-14, for our waiting room
- office supplies - copy paper, blank DVDs, file folders, electric pencil sharpener
- snack foods - for the children while they wait
Make an Online Donation
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. Your support helps us provide our valuable services.
Become a Monthly Donor
Contact the CGCAC to discuss becoming a monthly donor, together we can help every child who has been abused begin the healing process.
Mail in a Donation
You can send a donation to our mailing address:
The Columbia Gorge Children's Advocacy Center
1625 Woods Court, Suite 102
Hood River, Oregon 97031
You can make a secure stock transfer to the CGCAC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can donate through the Gorge Community Foundation, which has an endowment fund to benefit the CGCAC. Specify
"The Kids Fund" when you log onto www.gorgecf.org to donate.
Individuals can also provide for long term support of the CGCAC through a will bequest, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement account.
Please email email@example.com to discuss how you or your professional advisors can design a giving
plan that will best benefit you and the CGCAC.